Friday, October 22, 2010

"COLOR ME BIGGER"

Have you ever been in a small room in your house and wondered how nice it could be if you just made it feel bigger? Well, you can. Without spending a fortune on remodeling you can virtually expand a room simply by changing the color choices. Start by painting the room. 

When it comes to painting there are a lot of colors to choose from. Sometimes trying to decide on a color can feel overwhelming. So relax. When I have a paint project I go to Lowes. There's usually a color expert behind the paint counter who can make a variety of helpful recommendations. If I'm still having trouble deciding, then I go to the kitchen department in the store and ask for the interior designer. They can sometimes help me come to a decision. 

Lowes offers a variety of paint choices, but I always purchase Valspar . I love this paint's Signature Series. This paint is primer and paint all in one which gives better coverage. It also has low odor, low VOC which matters when I'm painting indoors. Its important to me because I want to finish painting without having to stop every few minutes because I'm feeling woozy from the fumes. 
Painting your space can transform you and your room, so take some time before making your color choices. Color can make or break a room, so realize that getting the right balance of color is just as important. And I'm sure you'll agree, after all is said and done, bigger does feel better.










No comments:

Post a Comment